- What is personal bankruptcy?
- What is is means to talk to a bankruptcy trustee
- What your bankruptcy duties will be
- What is means to receive your bankruptcy discharge.
If you think bankruptcy is the right option for you, contact a Bankruptcy Canada trustee near you today.
- Only a trustee in bankruptcy who is licensed by the federal government can file a bankruptcy for you in Canada.
- A trustee will review your situation, explain the costs of filing bankruptcy and if you have other options.
- Most people are eligible for an automatic discharge after 9 months.