The Bankruptcy Trustees and debt advisors at Bankruptcy-Canada.com welcome comments and questions from readers. When you leave on comment on this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of our commenting policy.
Questions will be answered in the comments at the discretion of our advisors. We will answer questions in comments that are of general interest to our readers so please do not provide personal information in the comment section as our answers, and your question, will be published. For a CONFIDENTIAL answer to questions, please use our Contact A Trustee form.
- You must enter a username and valid email address when commenting. Your username will be published so please do not use your real name. Your username must be a proper, legitimate sounding name or your comment may be deleted. You may use anonymous if you prefer.
- Email addresses are hidden from the public view and will not be used for any other purpose, nor are they sold or shared with anyone except our advisors if needed to respond to the commenter. To prevent spam if you enter an invalid email address, your comment will not be published.
- Comments that include URLs with links, other than those posted by our advisors for further reader information, will be deleted.
- Do not leave the name or URL to your website, blog, or business in the body of your comment. There is a space for that after the fields where you enter your name, email address, and if applicable, that is where you can list your blog or website. Your name will automatically link to your website or blog. If you include a website URL anywhere in the commenting process that we consider sales or spam, your comment will be deleted.
- We use a comment spam filter to control commenting on our site. You understand that your post may be automatically deleted as spam although we will make every effort to monitor for erroneous deletions.
- Comments will be moderated and may not appear on the blog without approval. Duplicate comments, issues too complicated for this website or comments that do not pertain to the topic under discussion may be deleted at the discretion of our advisors.
- Comments may be deleted at any time, without notice at the discretion of our advisors.
- Comments may be edited for grammar, spelling, or content. It is important to us that all our readers benefit from user’s comments. When you leave a comment on this site, you agree that it may get edited or deleted.
- Diverse points of view are welcome but comments that are deemed inappropriate or hurtful will be deleted.
- All comments on this website are the responsibility of the commenter. We will make every effort to remove inappropriate comments (for any reason) however you agree that unsuitable comments may appear from time to time before we are able to delete them.